Welcome to the ‘MoonLoveWomen’ Circle
We meet on the first Sunday of each month at 7.30pm in the MoonLove hut
I don’t always have anything to share, but I always leave the group feeling nourished and connected.
I look forward to the Women’s Circle each week!
Thanks Julia xx
I invite you to join me for my monthly Women’s circle
in Avalon in the MoonLove hut.
We come together, sit in a circle facing one another, no one higher or more prominent.
Women facing inward.
Seeing and hearing one another.
A place to let down your defence and be yourself, without being judged.
We share life stories and challenge ourselves to be more connected with our inner self and spirit.
We sit, we meditate, we sing, we move, we listen.
You don’t have to be a spiritual guru to join this group.
It is open for anyone willing to:
- Explore your past conditioning and beliefs about yourself, relationships and the world around you
- Learn not to believe every thought you think
- Practice self compassion and forgiveness
- Learn not to take on other peoples projections of you
- Reconnect with your “lost parts”- becoming more integrated and giving space to your full expression to shine
- Practice vulnerability and learn to let yourself be seen for who you really are
- Being true to yourself and your choices in life
- And much more…
We meet on the first Sunday of each month at 7.30pm in the MoonLove hut.
No need to bring anything, first circle is free.
$10 per person
Tea and chocolate provided
36 Ruskin Rowe (entry via exit gate), Avalon Beach
Please let me know you are coming so I can set a place for you in the circle.