“It takes a village to raise a child”… I will be your village
Being supported, listened to and being well nourished is a really important part of you becoming a mum.
If you find yourself at home with your new baby and overwhelmed at your new role about being a mum please feel free to get in touch.
A postnatal Doula is all about nurturing the new mum, helping around the house, sharing experiences and advice and generally just being there.
Feel free to chat to me anytime about how it all works.
I would love to help ♥️
My services include:
- 2 visits to your home
- Help with breastfeeding techniques
- Establishing a routine for you and your baby
- Helping with swaddling & settling your baby
- Sharing sleeping techniques
- Providing 2 home cooked meal
- Doing the laundry
- Tidying the house
- Grocery shopping
- Looking after the baby while you get some rest
- Listening to anything that’s on your mind