If you find yourself struggling and overwhelmed at your new role being a mum please feel free to get in touch.
A postnatal Doula is all about nurturing the new mum, helping around the house, sharing experiences and advice and generally just being there.
Feel free to chat to me anytime about how it all works.
I would be happy to help.
My services include:
- Helping with breastfeeding techniques
- Establishing a routine for you and your baby
- Helping with wrapping & settling your baby
- Sharing some sleeping techniques
- Cooking a meal
- Doing the laundry
- Tidying the house
- Grocery shopping
- Looking after the baby while you get some rest
- Listening to anything that’s on your mind