All pre and post natal visits are 2hrs long and I am always available to answer questions or concerns via email or phone.
We will cover everything from birthplans, birthing options, likes and dislikes, happy thoughts and fearful thoughts and everything else that comes up. I am never in a rush and here to make you feel confident and excited about your birth and baby arriving.
- 1 free initial meeting with you and your partner to meet over a cup of coffee or tea and discuss any questions you may have.
- Once you book in with me your Pre Natal Services include:
- 2hr meetings twice before your due date at your home
- Endless Advice, Information and suggestions
- Dvds and book recommendations for you to prepare for birth and motherhood
- Planning and drawing up a birth plan
- Talking through plan A but also running through plan B!
- Talking through your dreams, fears and all concerns
- Giving you options from the moment you meet me until the day we part ways
- I can be with you with your first contractions at your home
- I can provide fairy lights, music and essential oils
- Photos taken on your phone, otherwise I can bring my professional SLR Camera to take photos of the event
- Create a beautiful, safe space for you and your partner to birth in
- You can rely on me to: massage, chat, laugh, make tea, hold you up, suggest different positions, stay calm, stay positive, keep you warm, keep you cold, keep your partner focused and energized, hold your hand and so much more …
- Explain hospital procedures and terminology and point out your options
- Stay until your baby is in your arms
- Offer support with first breastfeed
- Come and visit once you are home to debrief
Please see my postnatal package for all support I offer after you have your baby.
For Prenatal Services:
The cost of hiring me as your Doula is $1100.
This cost includes 2 long visits before your due date, me attending your birth from whenever you need me until you are happy and well with your baby in your arms and 1 visit to debrief the birth.
At the time of booking me I require a $100 non refundable deposit. This secures your spot in my diary and I will not take someone else on during this time.
50% of $1000 is payable after our first visit with you and the remaining 50% is payable 10 days before your due date.
For Postnatal Services:
A 2 hour visit is $120
A full day $500 (9am-6pm)
If you are only interested in someone capturing your birth with a professional camera I am more than happy to come along as just your birth photographer.
This will include meeting you at home for part of your labour and joining you at the hospital for the birth. I have taken many beautiful photos and captured many amazing moments so feel free to enquire about this service.